What size Johnny has a penis?

Home Forums The Man Himself FAQ What size Johnny has a penis?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martina 2 years, 8 months ago.

What size Johnny has a penis?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Topic Language is

Martina from Northern Germany

Johnny once said in an interview that he does not worry about the size, see this part of the interview from EMPIRE – June, 1995

Q: Ever worry about the size of your penis?
A: I haven’t up till now. Should I start pondering? Nah, it has been a good friend to me. I’d certainly miss him if he were gone.

Q: What’s the most ludicrous thing you can remember happening when you were about to put on a condom?
A: I know it sounds far-fetched and you’re probably not going to believe me, but I was on the 23rd floor in a hotel room in New York City and suddenly, out of nowhere, this armadillo burst out of the closet and ran across the room. It jumped on my back and we fought and I threw the fucker out the window. They have this real hard armour and I was so freaked out by it, that I just ran and ran and ran. I never went back to the hotel.

Q: Is this like an armadillo version of that old Groucho line, "One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas, I’ll never know"?
A: I think it was an armadillo. It felt it was an armadillo. It may have been an elephant.

Q: Were you alone at that time?
A: Yes, I was alone.

Q: So you were going to put on a condom for the hell of it?
A: Just cause you never know, you know? Like I said before, you could walk out in the street, somebody sneezes and bing, your thing drops off. So you wanna be ready. But, anyway, all that was about 17 years ago, and I don’t like to talk about it. By the way, is this interview about penises now? Is this National Penis Month? It’s fine, fine, fine with me. I think we should talk about vaginas as well. And some breasts, too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: What size Johnny has a penis?
Your information: