Guestbook

This topic contains 797 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MrsJCDeppII 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Here you can leave your comments about Johnny-Depp.org or Johnny Depp. Attention: we have no contact to Johnny Depp, so he won’t read this!! If you wa
[See the full post at: Guestbook]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 797 total)
Topic Language is English

Camila Viperroomfanclub from

hi!…this web is amazing! every single Depp fan have to visit it!…thanks for accept us in your webs list!

Trine Jensen from

Hey Johnny-depp.org, best website in the world about Johnny.

You’re doing such an amazing job with this page and I wanna tell you how much I love and appreciate it.

Thank you!

And thank you for adding all my quotes. I love quotes, especially when they come from our lovely John.

I have such massive respect for him and everything he does. He is truely a hero.

Keep up the good work, I would hate to have to live without johnny-depp.org.

Love Trine

Brianda from

OMG! I LUV YOU!!! JOHNNY UR THE #1

Ran-spairo from

thank you so much becuase i love johnny

Sarah from

omg thank you for this website i love johnny depp ur no1 he is so fit :D

Gina from

I luv Johnny Depp I have liked him since i was in the 4th grade and I’m going into 8th grade in 2 weeks I have 2 autographed pics of him i luv him

Kelita from

“hello! i’m Kel, i am from Spain…and my english it’s so bad, sorry…but my message is very important….:if anyone known when I can buy the tickets of the "Sweeney Todd" premiere, please contact with me and give me the information, is very important for me….thank you a lot!

kisses…and always love Johnny”

Peggy from

hi , I saw one of your movi today and miss you so much.I’m your supporter for ever. you are alpachino no.2. I’m from Iran.

Brooke from

Omg I love it! This site is wonderful! I love you Johnny!!!!

Noella from

This man is the most wonderful actor there is. He is extremely talented and this can be seen by the many different roles that he plays. I greatly respect him and think that he is gorgeous both inside and out. More than anything I wish I wouls someday get the opportunity to meet him. I love you Johnny!

Andrea from

Hello, I just wanted to say that this is an awesome Johnny site!! Kudos to you, mayan!! peace

Crazy Kimbo from

I Love Johnny Depp!!! He is so hot!!!! Im a JohnnyDepplover

Artur from

“Hey Lieber Affiliate,

Wir sind mit Fergie.de.tl umgezogen und heiÃüen nun Fergie.4fans.org. Bitte verlinke uns neu mit URL bzw Button und schau bei der neuen Page vorbei.Wir freuen uns auf Kommentare…

Liebe GrüÃüe…

Artur”

Johanna from

“Hey Leute ich hab ja schon gesagt, das ich Johnny über alles vergöttere xD

Okay also ich halt mich mal kurz:

Ich hab gehört, das der "Kids Choice Award" in Deutschland stattfinden soll. Also wollte ich mal fragen ob Johnny dort hin kommt ?!?!?

Ich hab zwar 1000 mal für ihn gevotet aber er ist nicht nominiert *heul* (soweit ich weiÃü) so aber Fluch der Karibik hat es geschafft und meint ihr Johnny kommt auch zum "Kids Choice Award" ?!?!?!?

Weil sonst würd ich mir ne karte kaufen und sofort dahinfahren ! Egal wie weit das weg is !!!

Bitte um antworten =)

An alle Johnny fans:

IHR SEIT GEIL (aber Johnny gehört mir) Nein leider Vanessa Paradis xD

Viele Liebe GrüÃüe

Jojo”

Michele from

Hallo, wollen wir affis werden? Habe dich schon verlinkt!!!

Pascale from

“Hi, coole Page! Mach weiter so..! Ich weiss jetzt nicht, ob du deutsch oder englisch sprichst? Würde mich über einen Gegenbesuch, GB-Eintrag sowie Top-affischaft sehr freuen! LG”

Johanna from

“Leute könnt ihr mir beim "Kids Choice Award" weiterhelfen ?? BITTE !!

ACH ÃúBRIGENS VOTEN FÃúR JOHNNY ER IST NÃÑMLICH MAL WIEDER NOMINIERT ;) ICH HAB JETZT SCHON 21 MAL FÃúR IHN GESTIMMT ALSO MACHT DAS AUCH ER MUSS GEWINNEN !!!!!!! (Link bei latest news)

Viele Liebe GrüÃüe

Jojo”

Johnny-depp Lover from

“WAS???? Johnny kommt evtl. nach Deutschland???? OMG!!!! Da muss ich dabei sein!!! Ich liebe Ihn mehr als ihr es euch vorstellen könnt!!!!

Johnny Depp is the best actor alive!!! He´s my heart….and I can´t live without it!!! JoHnNy DePp FoReVeR!!!! I really love you baby!!!!

Best Wishes!!!

With love, Carmen”

Johnny-depp Lover from

“Do you know what really crazy is? I´m entry 777!!!!!

I´ve voted 30 TIMES for JoHnNy!!!!!!! Really!!! I love this sexy guy sooo much!!!! He is really the best damn thing in this fucking world!!!!

Best wishes

Carmen whit a kiss to JOHNNY!!!!

I LOVE YOU 4 EVER!!!”

Sophia from

This website is my door to johnny depp news. Thank you for such a site. And it’s very well put. Have a nice day! :D

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 797 total)
Reply To: Guestbook
Your information: